I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Missing You

I dunno why but I'm missing you! Weird to feel that esp. when time shld have let these feelings away from me. It shld have left me when I made my decision years back, but...I have so many questions for you which I feel is useless to ask. I'm an explanations kinda gal, can't stand leaving things hanging...I will think alot, make wild guesses, making myself feel that I didn't do something right. I need answers...BUT not everything in life has answers. OMG! How am I gonna survive???
ARGH!!! Silly char...silly me. I'm a silly girl..

Something more upbeat!
Today was Kin yew's birthday! Remember the NUS Law undergrad? Yah! So 巧! Kin yew's, Xuan's & moi's birthday all falls in October 10th, 15th, and you shld know when's mine. Anyway, his celebration quite happening coz he has his roomies to celebrate for him & many other frens. I wasn't part in much of the fun as my EU class ended at 10pm, so I arrived later.
So weird...all October babies.

Cheryl...so it's really tough to let go someone so impt to us, but somehow we have to do it rite? Coz it's the right thing, is it?

5 Comments:

Blogger ros said...

hi charlene!

hmm, u r in belgium now? sounds like fun..! saw your address in your previous post. Is that why you asked if I was overseas? :) i returned from Montreal in June. was away since last december. i suppose u r on sep?

hey savour this experience while it lasts! definitely a life-changing one i believe. Take care of yourself k.. n i'll drop by more often too.

God bless!

:)

2:32 pm  
Blogger cHar_ChAr said...

hey ros,

i thought you were studying in Uni overseas. i'm only on an exchange programme for a semester.

thankz for dropping by! you take care too ; )

4:55 pm  
Blogger ros said...

i was also on exchange actually. well, last semester. :)

u do know i'm in nus right?

:D

1:55 am  
Blogger cHar_ChAr said...

oops! sorry i didnt know you were in NUS. so as of now you've graduated? so are you ready for the working world?
after my exchange, i have still one more semester

2:47 am  
Blogger ros said...

nope still in school. :) hmm, guess we'll be graduating at the same time!

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home